- hledger 1.32, december
- hledger 1.31, september
- hledger 1.30, june
- demos: built in asciinema demos and maintenance process done, 4 simple demos
- ghc 9.6 support partly done, hledger-web is blocked on deps
- process/tools improvement done
- docs improvement done: 115 doc commits + 112 site commits, manual cleanups & rewrites
- hledger 1.29, march
- CSV extensibility: workflows to obtain, use, develop, share, contribute ready-to-use CSV rules
- Scripts extensibility: workflows to obtain, use, develop, share, contribute ready-to-use scripts
- Interop: clear ledger & beancount import/export how-tos documenting issues & workarounds
- Better installer: more robust, binary-installing
- Bar charts: simple built in bar charts
- Investment: clear updated how-to documenting available tools & best practices for common needs (price fetching, lot reducing, lot reporting, cost reporting, gains reporting)
- newcomer/learner experience: docs, installers, demos
- customiser/contributor experience: easy csv rules install/contrib, scripts install/contrib
- maintainer experience: reduce tech/doc/process/issue debt, increase velocity
- marketing/community: news updates, mastodon presence
- interop: solve Ledger/Beancount reading/writing/conversion
- features: charts, investment
- Make plain text accounting more usable and useful for all
- Bring relief to people experiencing financial and financial technology stress
- Help people and communities in all countries increase their financial mastery and freedom
- Help grow a shared global culture of accountability and sustainability
- Starting with this project and ourselves.
- hledger 1.19, september
- account transactions register, stricter/more correct handling of unbalanced multicommodity transactions (#1177), Track & show deposited lots (#1022), Report unrealized capital gains/losses (#1029)
- hledger 1.18, june
- more effective CI setup, updated home page, quickstart, tutorials etc., negative matching in CSV rules,
- hledger 1.17, march
- field matching in CSV rules, reduce install hassles with terminfo C lib (?), more import/export options, simple console charts, refreshed home page, faq, tutorials, manuals,
- Documentation: Improve the docs.
- Effectiveness: Improve getting-started experience, just-works quality, practicality, real-world usefulness.
- Investment: Improve suitability for investment tracking (#1015)
- Charts: Add charts and more visual appeal.
- Correctness: More support for enforcing correctness & accounting rules.
- hledger 1.16, december
- ghc 8.8 support, more powerful CSV conversion, updated home page, faq, manuals, reduce install hassles with terminfo C lib